If you have ever had to deal with a blocked toilet, you would know exactly how messy and troublesome it can be. While there are many different plumbing problems which are quite troublesome, this one is particularly unpleasant to tackle. If you have only one toilet in your home or commercial establishment, it becomes a very essential to get it fixed without delay.
We at SPS Plumbers Western Sydney a leading company in this industry and can handle all types of plumbing problems including toilet blockages. It is never a good idea to try to handle this job yourself. Not only is it extremely difficult to fix, but the bacteria and germs in the sewage water can harm your health.
It is best to call experience plumber like us. We have the tools, experience, and resources to tackle this job expertly. Our experience plumbers’ will make sure that the toilet is clear and that the problem is fixed within the shortest possible time
Reasons Why Toilets Get Blocked
Most people just presume that the toilet will function perfectly all the time. However, very few focus on ensuring that it is maintained well. People are careless and tend to flush everything from toilet paper, wet wipes, feminine hygiene products, etc. Down the toilet. All of these things can result in a major blockage down the line. Let’s take a closer look at what causes toilet blockages:
- A toilet is a very intricate fixture that is designed to eliminate liquid and solid waste from the receptacle. While all of the toilet paper and normal waste make a trash route pretty easily, certain things like feminine hygiene products, cloth, plastic, paper towels at 17 will not get flushed down easily. If you continue with this practice, ultimately the toilet will give up.
- Every toilet has an S-trap which is connected to the main drainage system. It is a very important part of the toilet mechanism and ensures that the appropriate water level is maintained in the toilet bowl. If there is a build-up of many different items in this as trap area, the system will become clogged.
- If you have hard water on your property, it can leave behind deposits inside the toilet bowl. If these deposits are not cleaned out with regularity, they can result in blockages. If you opt for regular plumbing maintenance, the plumbing professionals make sure that they remove the residue from the toilet bowl. This helps prevent blockages due to hard water
How Professional Handle Toilet Blockages
When you call a licensed plumber to fix your toilet blockage problem. They will follow a specific process in the work:
- The plumbers will first clear the clog with a toilet auger.
- They will use other tools to examine the toilet thoroughly.
- In addition, they will also check the surrounding drains, to determine whether there are any other problems which teeth fixing
If you need any more information about water metre installation, repairs or replacements, feel free to contact SPS Plumbers Western Sydney at this number- (02) 9099 9845. You can also send us your requests via this Online Form, and we will call you back to discuss your requirements.